Welcome to NCS4 Connect!
NCS4 Connect is an exciting way for you and your organization to align with leaders and other professionals in the spectator sports safety and security industry. NCS4 Connect was built to help expand your knowledge, pursue professional development and acquire the necessary skills to stay on the forefront of your profession.
Getting started is easy. First, select a membership. You can view a full list of memberships and their benefits by selecting the Membership Info tab on the navigation bar. After you have completed the registration process, you will need to create an NCS4 account. Please allow 48 hours for your account to be reviewed and approved by an NCS4 Connect administrator.
Once approved, its time to Get Started, Get Connected, and Get Involved!
Get Started – Update Your Profile
- Your profile is an opportunity to showcase who you are as a member. Add a picture, bio, educational background, history, areas of expertise and so much more. You can also link your LinkedIn, Google + and Facebook accounts.
Get Connected – Join Communities, Connect With Members
- Communities are the bread and butter of the NCS4 Connect platform. It is where members go to discuss, ask questions, and share ideas relevant to the spectator sports safety and security industry. You can join as many communities as you want, but some may be restricted based upon your membership. You will also have the option to get community notifications sent directly to your email inbox, so you can stay up-to date on topics being discussed.
- Use the interactive Membership Directory to connect with leaders and other professionals. You can search by areas of expertise, areas of interest, geographical location and more!
- Explore the Knowledge Portal and find valuable information related to mitigating, planning for, responding to, and recovering from an incident. Templates, guides, checklists, training materials, and presentations are made available to assist in the development and management of safety and security programs. The Knowledge Portal is populated with the latest information available to NCS4 and will be updated and expanded on a regular basis, making it an advantageous tool to have.
Get Involved – Engage in the Conversation
- Do more than just ask questions and search for answers. Communities provide an easy way for you to engage with other members by using your knowledge and experience to answer questions, share documents and discuss ideas.
Join today and get CONNECTED with the latest tools and resources to ensure your professional success!