NCS⁴ Connect Membership🔗
The NCS⁴’s membership program instantly connects you to thousands of industry professionals from across the world giving you the ability to be collaborate with peers and experienced professionals at the click of a button. There are four membership tiers available including individual, corporate, faculty and student. All members receive the following benefits:
- Access to the online membership directory which includes the ability to search for members, view detailed member profiles, and communicate with members
- Access to join members on community forums/discussion boards
- A complimentary digital copy of NCS⁴'s official magazine, Gameday Security, three times per year
- Downloads for all of NCS⁴’s safety and security best practices guides
- Access to the comprehensive knowledge portal
- Product review and product operational exercise reports
- NCS⁴ Buyer's Guide for products and services
- Subscription to the bi-monthly NCS⁴ e-newsletter including Sports Security Watch
- Webinars, discussions and training opportunities
- Members-only discount for the Annual Conference
- Certificate of Membership
Types of Memberships🔗
Individual memberships are exclusively for professionals working in the sports safety and security industry or a related field. The cost for individual membership is $195 per year. If more than one person from your organization would like to become a member, you may want to consider a corporate membership.
Corporate memberships are for businesses that have a principal function of goods and services to the sports safety and security industry. Corporate memberships may also be utilized by practitioners who have several people in their organization that would like to join. A maximum of five members, including the primary contact for the membership, may join under one corporate membership. The cost for corporate membership is $595 per year. In addition to the benefits all members receive, corporate members also receive:
- Company logo with link to your website in the NCS⁴ Buyer's Guide and the Corporate Member Directory on the NCS⁴ website
- Spotlight opportunities on NCS⁴ Connect
- Special recognition at the annual NCS⁴ conference
- Special advertising rates and opportunities with NCS⁴
Faculty membership is intended for faculty members teaching in either an undergraduate or graduate curriculum related to sport facilities/event management, hospitality/tourism management, entertainment management, and homeland security and emergency management. The cost for faculty membership is $40 per year. Faculty verification is required to join in the form of a valid faculty ID uploaded during the application process.
Student memberships are designed for prospective industry professionals enrolled in a full-time curriculum of undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate studies. The cost for student membership is $25 per year. Full-time enrollment verification is required to join as a student in the form of a valid student ID uploaded during the application process.
Already a Member?🔗
Click below to login:
Become a Member🔗
Join the top safety and security professionals now. Click here, choose a membership type, and complete the application process. You are able to pay online or with a check. Membership will be activated once payment is received. If you need an invoice or encounter any issues with the process, please contact Sara Priebe, Event and Membership Manager, by calling (601) 266-6858 or emailing email@example.com.