Sports and Entertainment Technology Alliance🔗
The Technology Alliance is a consortium of individuals and organizations dedicated to spectator safety and security at sports and entertainment events. The Alliance is comprised of stakeholders committed to spectator safety and security excellence through innovation. Members are involved in safety and security at venues across the U.S. and worldwide, collaborating to understand how existing and emerging technologies can support people and processes to contribute in a meaningful way.
Invest in the Future with a Technology Alliance Partnership!
- Leverage the NCS⁴ network with professional, collegiate, and high school sports entities, as well as entertainment organizations and international sports federations.
- Educate stakeholders in the sports and entertainment industry on the latest technological developments to ensure technical promise translates to operational suitability.
- Access to the NCS⁴ Connect Corporate membership that includes resources such as the knowledge portal, an online collaborative platform where practitioners in the sports and entertainment industry share and discuss information about trends on the ground.
- Opportunity to participate in an online technology forum series.
- Provide input that helps shape national-level research surveys addressing fundamental questions that are related to venue and spectator safety and security.
- Product reviews, product/service operational exercises, and/or operational research and evaluations at a discounted rate.
- Marketing and communication opportunities through the NCS⁴ channels – website, newsletter, magazine, social media.
- Build your corporate brand – utilization of Alliance Partner designation and logo. Reap the rewards of a solidified affiliation with NCS⁴ and the Tech Alliance.
Current Alliance Members
Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom and audio systems. Axis has more than 3,800 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions. Axis was founded in 1984 and has its headquarters in Lund, Sweden.
Esri was founded to help solve some of the world's most difficult problems. We do so by supporting our users' important work with a commitment to science, sustainability, community, education, research, and positive change. Today, Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations, including the world's largest cities and most national governments.
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better.
Microsoft helps first responders improve the safety and security of communities through reliable, compliant, and scalable solutions. These solutions are built collectively by customers, partners, and Microsoft. Microsoft helps public safety leaders understand and manage their organizations in the digital age by engaging citizens, empowering personnel, transforming services, and optimizing operations. Agencies can use the call center and dispatch solution to help process data from a broad range of sources and share it in real time with first responders. First responders can experience the digital patrol solution which enables faster response to incidents, more effective policing, and enhanced crime analysis.
NVIDIA's (Nasdaq: NVDA) invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market and has redefined modern computer graphics, high performance computing and artificial intelligence. The company's pioneering work in accelerated computing and AI is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
At Patriot One Technologies, our vision is to create a world safe from acts of violence on our global citizens. Through industry leading technology and focused scientific research, we have emerged as the foremost proponents of touch-less threat detection solutions, and providers of advanced safety systems for high traffic venues. Built on a highly sophisticated AI platform, our integrated solutions are able to detect a wide variety of threats such as weapons and crowd disturbances, as well as autonomously monitor perimeter security and assess evolving community health risks.
Our PATSCAN system, powered by AI, utilizes physical multi-sensor gateway towers and proprietary video recognition software easily integrated with your existing security system.
S2 Global provides an intelligent platform that delivers accelerated integrated inspection services to secure trade, transport, and events. With our unmatched experience we help organizations realize the benefits of integration of systems for venues and events.